Can I receive wrinkle smoothing treatments?
Our treatements use prescription only medicine. This means that you should have a face to face consultation with our qualified prescriber to assess your suitablity for the treatment.
You must avoid wrinkle smoothing procedures if:
– you are pregnant or breastfeeding,
– you are suffering from a skin injection near the treatment area,
– you previously had an allergic reaction to cetain prescripton-only medicine products and/or treatment
– you are taking any medicines which affect bleeding, such as aspirin or warfarin
– you have neurological issues or are taking certain medications
Areas of the face that can be treated
Is the procedure safe?
Wrinkle smoothing procedures have been used over the years in many countries to minimise the signs of aging. At our practice, all procedures are carried out by a fully qualified dentist who also is an experienced practitioner trained in aesthetic procedures at the Royal College of Surgeons in London. The procedure is safe and complications are extremely rare. Known side effects include headaches, bruising, face pain, redness, skin tightness, muscle weakness, swelling, sensitivity, raised eyebrows and a droopy eyelid. These side effects normally wear out over time.