What are dermal fillers?
Dermal fillers treatment involves injecting a medically developed solution under the skin with a fine needle to enhance facial features and plump and fill lines, grooves or sunken areas. We only use high quality products such as Juvederm. Administered correctly by a medical professional, dermal fillers can subtly smooth, soften, contour and tone the skin; restore youthful plumpness and enhance and define your features.
Where can dermal fillers be used?
Dermal fillers are used to treat a range of skin concerns, including lack of volume and shallow to deep wrinkles and folds. Popular areas to add volume and fullness to include the lips, cheeks and bridge of the nose. For smoothing, adding volume, plumping lines and wrinkles, popular treatment areas include around the forehead, tear troughs, mouth (smile, marionette and lipstick lines), jawline and chin.
Types of dermal filler treatments:
- Cheek fillers – add volume and lift to your cheeks.
- Non-surgical rhinoplasty – reshape your nose with a non-surgical nose job.
- Tear trough fillers – instantly revive and refresh your under eyes, reducing dark circles.
- Lip fillers – add extra volume and plumpness to lips.
- Jawline and chin – add volume to the jaw and chin area.